[Gambas-user] DrawingArea in 1.9.13

PV oreip at ...1...
Fri Jul 29 13:43:28 CEST 2005

Hi all,

from the changelog: "DrawingArea paint events were optimized".

However, I find the redrawing of a DrawingArea extremely slower than before!

As an example, before 1.9.13 if I opened a new window over a "painted"
DrawingArea and moved such a new window, the redrawing of the underlying graph
was instantaneous, no matter how fast I moved the window.

Now, in the same situation, when I drag the newly opened window over the
painted DrawingArea, I see all the "trailing" windows and it takes forever to
redraw.

Maybe the explanation is not so clear but the screenshot says it all :-)

Ciao,
Piero