[Gambas-user] gb.opengl 050728 / gb.sdl.opengl 050725

Peski - peski_2k at ...67...
Fri Jul 29 02:42:38 CEST 2005

> > Laurent Carlier,  What will can we do with this new components? 3D games
> > with textures, ilumination... etc...? Will be possible import 3D object
> > modeled with 3D programs as 3D Studio, Blender... etc...?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Peski
>
>so...
>the responce is for me :)
>
>this new component is just a base. It allow just to use the opengl lib.
>Opengl is a set of function that make more easier to use the video card and
>it's processor.
>
>After laurent have finished his component, the next step will be to make a
>3d
>engine that simplify the management of 3d objects and 3d world.
>Another component can be linked to the enginer to allow to load different
>3D
>file format.

>It's just an idea...
>
>so wait... or better, help us !

I like help... but I don't have the necessary knowledge. Nowadays, until I
learn to program, my help to gambas is only test new versions and translate
documents to my language (I can translate to spanish better than translate
to english, don't worry ;-)
If you need some 3D element in the future for test, I have a house made with
3dStudio and some elements more.

>Regards,
>Fabien Bodard (...and Laurent, but he is too timid)
>
>alias <-- the gambas opengl team -->   ;-)

ups... you want say to me that you also work in this component, truth?
Sorry, I don't know this!

Good work!

Regards,
Peski

PD: What is the difference betwen gb.sdl.opengl and gb.opengl??