[Gambas-user] SOAP

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Thu Jul 28 11:09:18 CEST 2005

Hi:

Currently Gambas supports XML-RPC but not SOAP. I will write a SOAP
component
in the future if nobody does it before, but it will take a time, as it
is not a priority.

If would be nice if you could start that project. Once you already have
components to
manage XML and Network transferences, you could write a SOAP component
in Gambas.
That's what I'm doing for XML-RPC: I'm using gb.xml, gb.net and
gb.net.curl to write
a gambas component for XML-RPC.

Regards,

D. Campos