[Gambas-user] Re: [Gambas-devel] gb.gtk 050725

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Mon Jul 25 01:00:34 CEST 2005

Hi Rob:

I've made two packages just a minute ago: the first one for gambas-1.9.13
and the second one for gambas-1.9.12 (the 1.9.13 package must be inserted
in the gambas package as it has a lot of symbolic links)

Regards,

D. Campos