[Gambas-user] COMMAND LINE ARGUMENT

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Jul 20 16:58:22 CEST 2005

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/static/Gambas/GbApplicationRArgs.html

> 2. What gambas system files should i copy to a new linux box in
> order to run console app we create ? to what directory ?

With the current development version, it's these files (on Mandrake
10.1):

/usr/bin/gbi2
/usr/bin/gbx2
/usr/lib/gambas2/gb.component
/usr/lib/gambas2/gb.la
/usr/lib/gambas2/gb.so
/usr/lib/gambas2/gb.so.0
/usr/lib/gambas2/gb.so.0.0.0
/usr/share/gambas2/info/gb.info
/usr/share/gambas2/info/gb.list

I also have the gb.db component installed on that particular machine
but didn't include its files since you didn't mention it.

Rob