[Gambas-user] GLLS with simple AI

Maurizio Pozzobon mauriziopz at ...626...
Sun Jul 17 18:51:39 CEST 2005

Hi list
I finnally find a moment to upgrade my little game. In this game you have to
complete all the squares drawring one line per turn the previous version
don't allow to play in single player, now I've implemented a simple AI
(should call it AS "Artificial Stupidity":-)) which let you play alone, but
isn't too much intresting since is too easy to win, so in the next version
I'll modify it to choose the best line to draw ( it already does it when he
isn't oblied to let you score a point).
You can find it at the gambas forge:

http://www.gambasforge.net/code.php?id=74

Hope you'll enjoy it