[Gambas-user] DemoSysTray / GTK-Component

fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Fri Jul 15 21:32:39 CEST 2005

Le Vendredi 15 Juillet 2005 00:44, m.galm a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> I tryed the DemoSysTray-Project of gambix.
> What i wanted to do with it, is a Program that only runs
> in Systray with no visible Form. If I set the State-
> Property of the Form to "Minimized" in the Property-
> Table, the Program crashes with Signal 11 (not the
> IDE, the started Program).
>
> (using gambas 1.9.12)

It sem to have a bug on gb.gtk 1.9.12
i've seen two thing
if i define form.visible in the propertie table or in the _New sub, the form
is always visible .
the state property does'nt work

Daniel ?

Regards,