[Gambas-user] Bug in menu editor?

PV oreip at ...1...
Thu Jul 14 09:08:58 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I just noticed something in Gambas 1.9.11 which didn't happen in previous versions.
I have a popup menu which is not checked as visible in the menu editor and is
shown via a call to the popup() method when the right mouse button is pressed.

The problem now is that I can uncheck the "visible" checkbutton for the popup
menu but it is shown anyway because, if I reopen the menu editor later, the
"visible" checkbutton is checked again and there doesn't seem to be a way to
permanently uncheck it.

Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?

TIA,
Piero