[Gambas-user] Gambas 1.9.11 on Suse 9.1

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jul 8 22:24:43 CEST 2005

On Friday 08 July 2005 10:39, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> It is strange, as I successfully compiled and made the package on
> Mandrive LE 2005!
>
> I think it may be a problem of GTK+ version. Which one do you have
> on your system ?

For what it's worth, gb.gtk is now broken under Mandrake 10.1, which
is the current official version of Mandrake/Mandriva.  (LE 2005 is an
unofficial interim release.)  This is because 10.1 only has Gtk 2.4
and Pango 1.4.  So it's not surprising that gb.gtk would also not
work under 10.0.

Not sure what the problem would be with LE 2005, but I try not to run
unstable releases of an operating system anyway.

Rob