[Gambas-user] Re: [Gambas-devel] Release of gambas2 1.9.11

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Jul 6 22:55:25 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 16:20, PV wrote:
> I haven't seen this mentioned in the Changelog but it seems that in
> this release an expression that evaluates to true is replaced by 1
> in a numerical context, whereas in previous releases it was
> replaced by -1.

Oops, I'll need to change a lot of code if that's the case, as I
frequently implement toggles as "x = -(abs(x+1))".  (It's worked in
every single BASIC I've ever used going back to, I think, the TRS-80
Model 1.)

Rob