[Gambas-user] question about gb.qt.kde...

Laurent Carlier lordheavy at ...512...
Tue Jul 5 00:46:22 CEST 2005

PaquitoSoft a écrit :
> Hi there!
>
> I've just finished a little app that uses gb.qt.kde component. Exactly,
> I use the calendar. I'm using gambas v1.9.8 nowadays and I'm very
> comfortable with it.
> I would like to know if an app using this component can be run on a
> stable version of gambas-runtime >=1.0.6.
> I have version 1.0.3 in another machine and try to install gb.qt.kde and
> it told me that it was impossible because I needed gambas >= 1.9.8. So
> now I wonder if I want to distribute my app, is it going to be able to
> run only in gambas development >=1.9.8????
>
> Thank you all!

Bytecode for gambas2 have changed so if your code doesn't have any new
feature from gambas2, you can compile it uner gambas1 and make a
specific package for it.

Laurent Carlier
jabber : LordHeavy at ...943...