[Gambas-user] question about gb.qt.kde...

PaquitoSoft cloroetilo at ...626...
Tue Jul 5 00:18:52 CEST 2005

Hi there!

I've just finished a little app that uses gb.qt.kde component. Exactly,
I use the calendar. I'm using gambas v1.9.8 nowadays and I'm very
comfortable with it.
I would like to know if an app using this component can be run on a
stable version of gambas-runtime >=1.0.6.
I have version 1.0.3 in another machine and try to install gb.qt.kde and
it told me that it was impossible because I needed gambas >= 1.9.8. So
now I wonder if I want to distribute my app, is it going to be able to
run only in gambas development >=1.9.8????

Thank you all!

--
El tiempo es un gran profesor. Desafortunadamente, mata a todos sus
alumnos.