[Gambas-user] help building packages

PaquitoSoft cloroetilo at ...626...
Sun Jul 3 19:49:02 CEST 2005

Hi all!!

Hello guys, how is it going?
Today's question is about how to build an rpm from my program.

I cannot use the gambas tool for this because it does not work in my
computer so I've been surfing the net looking for information about how
to build it myself.

Now I'm writing the spec file and I have to tell rpm what components my
program needs. This components are:
   - gb.db
   - gb.qt
   - gb.qt.kde
and gambas-runtime, of course.
My problem is that I don't know which versions I have installed so I
cannot write the spec file properly.
I'm using IDE 1.9.8
Where can I gather that information??

Could anybody post his spec file if anyone of you have done this
before??

Thanks a lot, this mailing list is great!!

--
El tiempo es un gran profesor. Desafortunadamente, mata a todos sus
alumnos.