[Gambas-user] mySQL stuff

Simon Robert simon-robert at ...1029...
Sun Jul 3 02:05:12 CEST 2005

Hi there

I'm starting to find my way around gambas and OOP, also attempting to
get to grips with mySQL. Does any good person out there have a nice
simple project that demos all the stuff you'd want to do with gambas and
mySQL? Stuff like finding things, moving to the next record, creating
new records, counting the number of records in a table, updating a
record etc etc.... I've based what I'm doing on the database example and
can create new records, but am finding some of the other stuff not working.

If someone would like to give me some code that has examples of these
things, or could direct me at an idiots guide, (dummy is too advanced),
I'd be really gratefull.

Thanks
   Simon