[Gambas-user] Introducing fakebas, an MDI Gambas IDE

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Jan 31 16:58:10 CET 2005

<pvera at ...729...> wrote:
> >>Robbas sounds like "robas" (with just one b), which means
> >> "you steal" in spanish.  Not a good idea.
> >
> >Ok then, how about :
> >GRIM : GRIMs Rob's Innovative MDI    ( I == Innovative,
> > Intersting, Intriguing, etc :)
> >(but did that become more of a tounge-twister ?? ;))
>
> May be ATNIAD (A thousand names in a Day?)

Hey, I haven't changed it at all yet, and I hope to only do it
once ;)

I like GRIM because I like recursive acronyms (but in the case of
my company, Binara Is Not A Recursive Acronym!)  Maybe I'd name
it GRIMBas, for Grimbas: Rob's Imitative MDI BASic.

But I'll stick with fakebas for a couple more versions anyway.
The fun part will be when I try to recreate all my changes in
the Gambas 2 IDE.

Rob