[Gambas-user] fakebas strikes again (0.0.6)

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Jan 31 16:46:02 CET 2005

On Monday 31 January 2005 10:37, LB Audio wrote:
>  Problem in execution of gambas fakebas
> Error message:
> "unknown symbol ToolBox Box"

I can't duplicate your problem.  What Linux distribution and
version are you using?  What version of Gambas do you have
installed?  What version of fakebas?  Does anyone else have this
error?

Toolboxbox is just a vbox (or hbox, I forget which) into which I
put the toolbox window, so for it to not be working I'd think
you were missing the Qt component or something.

Rob