[Gambas-user] Arrange containers

Olivier THIERY olivierthiery at ...402...
Thu Jan 27 00:34:28 CET 2005

Hello all,

This is my first post here, so hi everyone :-)

I've been playing a bit with Gambas since version 1.0 is out, just to
learn how to use the different components. And I do have a question now.

Let's imagine I drop a Frame (which inherits Container) on a Form (which
inherits Window), and then a Button on the Frame. I can set the
Arrangement property of the Form to "Fill", which will cause the Frame
to automatically fill the whole available space even if I resize the Form.

Yet there is no Arrangement property to the Frame that I could set to
"Fill" to have the Button fill the Frame space. Do I have to resize the
button manually ? Or can I link the frame with a Box just like I can use
a wxStaticBoxSizer with wxPython (that is mostly like a box with a Frame
around) ?

Thanks,

Olviier Thiery