[Gambas-user] some examples code for every gambin boy :D

Lorenzo Tejera fidojones at ...805...
Wed Jan 26 19:42:46 CET 2005

I know a lot of people like me is searching for some examples code, I released
here my project, it's a alpha version a lot of things are working very very
bad, but it could help to gambas developers. There are examples of MDI ,
TableView, ListBox with and ID reference, and codebar codes. To use it please
create "tiendagest" data base, tiendagest.sql is include in tgz , and if you
want to view code bar include the EAN13.ttf in your kde.

Happy GAMBAS

Lorenzo Tejera