[Gambas-user] To Benoit Minisini there is a Probably BUG in ListBox event click in gambas 1.0.2?

Lorenzo Tejera fidojones at ...805...
Wed Jan 26 11:21:38 CET 2005

Ok, and could be posible to add some TableView capabilites to Grid like
headers single seleted :D could be good features. I don't know if grid is so
powerful like tableview, I'm starting to use it :D.

Or someone could send me and example of TableView use, I'm a bit confused with
it.

Thanks

Lorenzo Tejera
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:01:15 +0100, Benoit Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 January 2005 19:55, Lorenzo Tejera wrote:
> > I think there is a probably bug in listbox event click in gambas 1.0.2.
The