[Gambas-user] Maybe braindead but....

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Tue Jan 25 02:51:25 CET 2005

On Monday 24 January 2005 23:06, Øystein Selbekk wrote:
| Hi!
| Already got good help here.....
| But im unable to reply on cases posted by me or others...
| Tried to post help trigger but no good info there...
| So: How do i reply on a posting?
|
| Regards Oystein Selbekk

Same question as how to open the trunk of my car :D

We need to know what email program you use to know how to do and
explain it to you.

In almost all cases the _reply_, _reply all_ and _forward_ of mail
is at least in an email program.
With using kmail or outlook, the right mouse button present a menu.
I expect Firebird is the same.
A second place is the menu bar under 'message' has a choice to do.
Of course the English language here used, Norway language is unknown to me. :)

Using webmail it is more complex but on the page you read your mail
there should be also a link for _reply_ at least. Many providers are
using a inhouse build email program to be able to add advertisements.
You have to look at there site, how to use webmail.

Greets,

Ron