[Gambas-user] Some usage questions

Laurent Duperval lduperval at ...626...
Sat Jan 22 16:57:35 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm a new Gambas user and these are my first impressions. There are
certain things that I don't know how to do and I'd like a bit of help.
Some may be impossible right now, so you can take the questions as
suggestions instead.

- How do you group elements? For example, I want many of my
label/entry combinations to be considered as a single item. I can't
figure out how to do this.

- How do I distribute items that are grouped together? For example, if
I select four buttons and align them in a row, how do I get them to be
evenly spaced horizontally?

- How do I insert multiple widgets of the same kind without clicking
on the toolbox between each insertion? For example, I want to insert
12 check boxes. How do I do that?

Thanks,