[Gambas-user] Thanks and Here is a Gambas based program (YNS)

Walter C. Hieber whieber at ...812...
Fri Jan 21 03:28:04 CET 2005

First I want to say thanks to all those who have created Gambas! Its great!

I have a program for setting network settings called YNS for Your network
settings. I have written it for Yoper but its GPL and I hope other will take
it and improve upon it since I am not really a talented programmer.

Some of the feature I havn't been able to master are using a pull down menu to
select a choice and also getting the DnsClient funtion to work in muy app.
I am hoping that someone will know what to do and maybe feel like sharing it
with me.

If nothing else maybe you can add this app to the growing number of those made
in gambas.
Thanks,
Walter