[Gambas-user] Current position while drawing

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jan 20 18:32:32 CET 2005

On Thursday 20 January 2005 12:15, Eilert wrote:
> is there a CurrentX and CurrentY like property for the
> DrawingArea and the Printer object?
> Or how would you solve this when you want to follow the
> drawing cursor position after printing/drawing text?

I usually just track that myself, adding to local
currentx/currenty variables using Draw.TextHeight and
Draw.TextWidth (or just adding the appropriate values if i'm
drawing a box or whatever.)  I agree that a "VB.Draw" class
might be helpful ;)

Rob