[Gambas-user] outb/inb access to hardware ports

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...338...
Thu Jan 20 11:27:40 CET 2005

Alain escribió:

>Greetings and salutations, Fellow Gambas users,
>
>I was wondering whether gambas has an equivalent for inb/outb ?
>Can we read/write to hardware ports using gambas ?
>
>If not, is there a work-around ?
>
>Thanx a whole big bunch,
>
>Alain

Linux o.s. cuts the direct access to hardware ports, may be you
should read and write from special devices placed in /dev instead,
and you can do it using the standard input/output methods...

Regards,

D. Campos