[Gambas-user] Bug: in gambas-1.0.2 ??

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Tue Jan 18 23:06:01 CET 2005

Salut,

while preparing a gambas IDE with PrettyPrinter and a source-code Printer.
Carsten Olsen, remarked that he can't  see the ToolTip.

 I only had problems with the Tabs (see ToolTip) it makes funny things with
the cursor, it jumps funny after formating the source, and by the way, what
does see ToolTip means no ToolTip appears ?

I had a look into the ToolTip is filled.

But now I remarked, that I'v no tooltip at all in the IDE.

Where is the problem ?  In gambas or the translation or .....

Amicalment
Charlie