[Gambas-user] running gambas on Windows Server 2003

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Tue Jan 18 20:43:16 CET 2005

Salut,

after reading an article in german c't magazin (2/2005) about an linux running
on Windows, I tested it .

The distributions called coLinux what means 'Cooperative Linux' .
You install it under Windows and you run it under Windows.
Via an X-Server for Windows you send your DISPLAY from the coLinux to the
Windows X-Server and you ran gambas on Windows.
No pb with QT or anything else.

Like you can see on the screenshot, only the Maskot has a Problem , it shows
the Titlebar.

I worked with the IDE, compiled and ran compiled gambas programs.

coLinux you find at http://www.colinux.org

you find there a Wiki and a lot of distris pre-installedfor down loading.

Even that is the first time for me, where I ran on Linux a Vmware-Windows
which ran a Linux into.

About, the attachment (couldn't it get smaller)
For all those who have only a modem to put and get theire mails, me also, I
have only a ISDN-modem which works about with 48000 k.

Amicalment
Charlie