[Gambas-user] Highlighting text

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Tue Jan 18 09:45:22 CET 2005

Bodard Fabien schrieb:
> Le lundi 17 Janvier 2005 17:59, Eilert a écrit :
>
>>Is there a way to highlight text by using different colours or fonts,
>>for example in the TextArea?
>

> you can use some html tags in textview

But in textview I can't edit the text, just view it, can I?

>>What about the GambasEditor? Can I change the list of key words so it
>>highlights them?
>
> in my knowledge... no you can't
>
> But it's a good idea for a source colorizer componant

Or just add colorizing to TextArea. Or doesn't the qt component support
this? Is there a qt component that would support such things? Otherwise,
the Gambas editor component would be a good start for this. Isn't it
Gambas, or is it C++? If it's Gambas, where can I find the source?

Anyway, I'll start with a simple TextArea. It was just an idea to
improve my program while converting it from VB to Gambas.

Rolf