[Gambas-user] Method Overloading (reprise)

Julien Barbier julien at ...782...
Tue Jan 18 08:47:10 CET 2005

Don't forget, in C/C++ and other stuff like this, you don't have a
variant type ! (maybe in object oriented language, ok, with an Object
class, but it's kindly different).

Variant type is not the most optimized way to work with I think.

Julien