[Gambas-user] gCrypto2 -- with Attachments...

Brant Wells dafyre at ...43...
Sat Jan 15 16:39:57 CET 2005

Hi All:

Sorry I've been away so long, but my pooter crashed again. Ha ha
ha...  anyhow in my absense, I've been able to compile some code
that was submitted to the list by several people...

The two attachments are the result...  The gCrypto2-0.12.tar.gz
is the source code for the gCrypto2 binary in the
CryptoExample2-0.0.1.tar.gz archive.

The Documentation is in the gCrypto2 archive...  The Crypto
example uses the USE functionality of the Gambas2 package... (I
have been informed by Leo that the USE functionality is also
available in Gambas 1.0.x...  so this version *MAY* be
compatible with the Gambas 1.0.x

It contains coded for MD5 hashing, CRC-32,24,16 Checksums,
Base64 and Radix64 Encoding and Decoding, and Blowfish
Encryption & Decryption...

Credits for the gCrypto2 module are in the gCrypto2's
Readme.1st...  Try it out and let me know if y'all have problems
or what-not.

Thanks!
~Brant