[Gambas-user] gambas-IDE with PrettyPrinter for gambas-1.0.2

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Jan 14 21:00:37 CET 2005

Salut,

the attached patch-gambas-IDE.tar.bz2 includes

 patch-IDE.sh
 a bash-script to patch and copy the needed files into .../app/gambas

 /backup
 here I save the org. FMain.from, FMain.class, FEditor.from and FEditor.class

 /gambas.tar.bz2
 from here I copy all add. files needed

 /IDEdiff
 the place where the  *.diff files are

 So the files saved to /backup will be changed.

 For patching the IDE you have to extract   patch-gambas-IDE.tar.bz2.
 Coping the dir.  patch-gambas-IDE into gambas-1.0.2 directory.

 Should looks like that:
 ../gambas-1.0.2
    |__app
    |          |__gambas
    |          |__gambas-database-manager
    |__patch-gambas-IDE
    |                                |__backup
    |                                |__gambas
    |                                |__IDEdiff
    |__libltdl
    |__src

 Entering  patch-gambas-IDE and run ./patch-IDE.sh

 The sript makes
 - a copy of the touched files to /backup.
 - paches these files
 - copy all from /gambas to ../app/gambas
 - und runs a su -c 'make install'

After you find the PrettyPrinter and the PrettyPrinter Settings in the
contextmenu of the IDE-Editor.

Attention:  the PrettyPrinter in the Editor menu is not managed, so you can
  change you sourcecode during debugging (but it is not the only one)  !!!!

The changes you find in ChangeLog.PrettyPrinter

There are no changes made since 0.99.RC2

And remember, a backup copy is alwasy a good idea !!!

Amicalement
Charlie