[Gambas-user] Turn off code saving

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jan 13 14:02:29 CET 2005

On Thursday 13 January 2005 06:29, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Is there any way to prevent gambas saving code changes
> automatically?

F5 (and the "play" button that invokes the same event) isn't
merely "run", it's "save, compile and run", much like in VB6.
But the Gambas IDE is written in Gambas, so it should be only a
one or two line change for you to do this on your local copy of
the IDE.  It looks like the relevant code might be in
Project.module.

I am assuming "Kadaitcha Man" is not your real name.  Between
that and the anonymous mail proxy you're using, please forgive
me if I don't see or respond to your requests for help in the
future.

Rob