[Gambas-user] Form embedding, building devel version

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Jan 12 15:06:15 CET 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 06:05, Rob Kendrick wrote:
> > The only stuff that is installed by this packages in / (like
> > you say) is four symbolic links in /usr/bin. Without these
> So what you're saying is that you're unwilling to make the
> build system able to install Gambas as non-root user?

Did you get my mail on this subject?  I build RPMs of gambas as a
regular user, and I don't have this problem.... try specifying
ROOT=/some/directory on the command line of make install and see
if that helps.

Rob