[Gambas-user] Class to Read/Write INI files

Kadaitcha Man nospam at ...789...
Wed Jan 12 13:11:08 CET 2005

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 January 2005 12:17, me wrote:
>> Benoit Minisini wrote:
>>> On Wednesday 12 January 2005 11:43, me wrote:
>>>
>>> Who are you ?
>>
>> Is there a problem?
>>

> No :-) Just that 'me' isn't me :-)

That's ok. You can be you and I can be me. My friends call me k-man. Others
call me all sorts of awful names. Take your pick :)

I've been a GUI software developer for many years. Now I'm a senior project
manager but I like to keep my hands dirty. I'm just starting to break the
back of the Microsoft stranglehold on my systems, psyche and skills.

The differences between VB and Gambas are a bit sharper and starker than the
documentation indicates. If you're interested, I wouldn't mind putting a
developer-focused article together on that subject. What I have in mind
might also be suitable for newcomers to GUI development with Gambas as an
introductory tutorial once any VB specific stuff is taken out.

Let me know. I'd be happy to help.