[Gambas-user] Form embedding, building devel version

Rob Kendrick gambas-users at ...790...
Tue Jan 11 18:41:11 CET 2005

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 January 2005 17:22, Rob Kendrick wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Two things:
>> * Is there an example anywhere of how to embed one form in another as a
>>   control?  I read on the site that this is possible, but can't find
>>   any obvious mention of it in the documentation.  Have I got the wrong
>>   end of a stick?
>

> The IDE itself uses it. Just instanciate the Form and pass the Parent
> container to the constructor as last argument.

Will any type of control do to be the parent container?  Is there a
recommended light-weight on to use?

>> * I've compiled and installed 1.9.1 fine, but it doesn't seem to
>>   produce the "gambas" executable (or a gambas2) to start the IDE.  I'm
>>   installing with a prefix inside my home directory, if that makes any
>>   difference.
>>

> It should :-)

Any ideas for what I should check for? :)

--
Rob Kendrick
PGP signed or encrypted mail welcome (Key ID: 3651D17A)