[Gambas-user] Form embedding, building devel version

Rob Kendrick gambas-users at ...790...
Tue Jan 11 18:14:18 CET 2005

Charlie Reinl wrote:

>>* I've compiled and installed 1.9.1 fine, but it doesn't seem to
>>  produce the "gambas" executable (or a gambas2) to start the IDE.  I'm
>>  installing with a prefix inside my home directory, if that makes any
>>  difference.

> Salut,
>
> try to type gambas2 on an xterm.

That would only work if it had actually built such a binary, installed
it into the target directory, and that that directory was in my
executable search path.  None of which are true.

After a "make", the only thing in the build tree (as verified via find .
| grep gambas2$) called 'gambas2' is the directory app/gambas2/ which
certainly isn't executable, and ends up nowhere near the installation
directory.

Any other ideas?
--
Rob Kendrick
PGP signed or encrypted mail welcome (Key ID: 3651D17A)