[Gambas-user] Setting Tab Order (How?)

Chris Wilson blixtra at ...626...
Mon Jan 10 01:07:16 CET 2005

I think you can see this in the Hierarchy Viewer.  It would be easier
to set the tab order if you could drag the items in the Hierarchy
Viewer to the position you desire.

Currently, i think the only possibility is to use the arrangment ->
send to back/front items action in the context menu of the widget. The
home and end keys do this, too.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Chris