[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 1.9.1

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 9 22:22:10 CET 2005

This is the first development release of next Gambas 2.0.

http://gambas.sourceforge.net/download.html

The package and executable names got a '2' suffix so that installing version 1
and version 2 on the same system works without problems. Many new alpha
components were merged: GTK+, SDL graphics, Perl Compatible Regular
Expressions, and ODBC support.

The first development versions will break many things, so you may be
surprised :-)

For Nigel: I didn't include your sqlite3 driver yet, as I didn't have the time
to install it on my Mandrake. It seems that I have to compile from sources...

Enjoy it...

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...