[Gambas-user] Re: Row selection highlighting in TableView

Chris Wilson blixtra at ...626...
Sun Jan 9 22:08:53 CET 2005

Thanks for the reply.

Here is the source package and the mysql dump.

I also don't understand why, when I click on a row in the lower and
side TV, the column header is highlighted but not in the top TV.

chris