[Gambas-user] Silly Question :)

halojen halojen at ...777...
Sun Jan 9 04:17:55 CET 2005

Like the title says, this sounds like a silly question but here goes.

I have 2 buttons one "Previous" and one "Next" with arrows for images

Now the Previous text and image are positioned fine but the Next text
and image are around the wrong way for my liking.

I have look at all of the properties for the button and there does not
look like I am able to change where the image is placed on the button?

Can any one help by telling me how or telling me that it cannot be done?

Thank you
Halo

Image is attached