[Gambas-user] Stupid noob question.

Jarion Stevens jarions at ...761...
Thu Jan 6 07:12:38 CET 2005

I believe you are trying to execute the program my clicking on it from
within Konqueror ("home" icon on the KDE desktop).  The problem is that
Konqueror tries to be like explorer and execute programs based on their
extension.  Instead of using Konqueror, just make an icon on your
desktop to run it.  Right click on the desktop, select Create New ->
File -> Link to application, fill in the blanks: Title and icon on the
General tab, command and path on the Application tab.

welcome to linux,
Jarion