[Gambas-user] mandrake packages of 1.0.1

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jan 4 00:45:34 CET 2005

I finally came up with working packages of 1.0.1 for Mandrake 10
and 10.1.  I had to back-package libtool 1.5.6 to Mandrake 10 to
do it, and I am dropping support for Mandrake 9.2 because I
would have had to back-package automake and autoconf as well.
But 10 and 10.1 seem to work fine.

After the last time I tried submitting gambas packages to
Mandrake Cooker, I am going to defer to Benoit.  If you would
like to submit my src.rpm, Benoit, feel free.... last time I did
it they said no, we will use the spec we got from the author of
the program.  And then they broke it.

http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=69

Rob