[Gambas-user] GAMBAS 1.0 IS RELEASED - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HMB bundeshund at ...467...
Sat Jan 1 09:52:14 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 31. Dezember 2004 19:17 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> Here is GAMBAS 1.0 :-)

     :7D

Time to go to my local fish-dealer and get some realy ones. jummy...

And http://www.fosdem.org/2005/index/speakers/speakers_minisini is a gift, too
(Thanks Laurent). I work with that guy's tools, but he looks trustily enough
that i can store my data based on his work  ;7)

> HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!

Happy New Year all gambanasian!

Hans-Martin