[Gambas-user] Fakebas Mandrake

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Feb 27 04:21:08 CET 2005

On Saturday 26 February 2005 07:45, Rob wrote:
> On Saturday 26 February 2005 01:26, ron wrote:
> > I just installed Fakebas and found the menu entry under:
> > 	More Aplications/Development/Development environments/Fakebas
> > it shoulde be
> > 	More Aplications/Development/Development Environments/Fakebas
> > This is the place Gambas is installed, and other stuff. :D
> > The diff is the capital E in environments.
>
> I think that may actually be a bug in my original Gambas
> packages, because I packaged Fakebas using the Gambas IDE's
> packaging wizard and as far as I know it uses the real Mandrake
> list of categories.  Do you know how to find out which one is
> "the right one"?
>
> Rob

This where the entries after freshinstall:

m  More Aplications/Development/Development Environments
e  More Aplications/Development/Development Environments/Gambas
e  More Aplications/Development/Development Environments/IDLE

m  More Aplications/Development/Development environments/Tools
e  More Aplications/Development/Development environments/Tools/Gdb

Yours apear now on top of these as:
m  More Aplications/Development/Development environments
e  More Aplications/Development/Development environments/Fakebas

m=menu e=entry