[Gambas-user] gbRawSocket

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Fri Feb 25 01:41:07 CET 2005

Hi All...

I have here a neat little gem for anyone trying to create (or decode) their
own transport protocol...  It's nothing fancy, IE: no encryption, etc...   It
listens on a configurable port and will connect you to the server, where in
turn you connect your client to your local PC, and the port you assigned...
And it displays the data in separate text boxes...

It was programmed in Gambas2 (v1.9.2)...  I sincerely hope that the code I'm
sharing is helping somebody...!!!

I wrote this, because I am in the process of writing an IRCd with Gambas...
If anybody would like to help, or just wants to be notified when there is a
home page for the system, please let me know...

Thanks!
~Brant