[Gambas-user] Using FTPClient

Adrien Hernot amh at ...859...
Wed Feb 23 20:51:55 CET 2005

Hi Again,

I have now installed libcurl-7.11.0 and curl-7.11.0.

The connection to the FTP server works at each attemp with the curl utility but fails very often with gambas.

I have only one libcurl, it is /usr/lib/libcurl.so.2.0.2 and a synlink to it named libcurl.so.2.
I made sure that /usr/bin/curl uses that lib and also that /usr/lib/gambas/lib.gb.net.curl.so and similar uses that lib (using the ldd command).

I have not tryed to recompile Gambas from source. But how can that help?

Cheers,
Adrien