[Gambas-user] Strange error with arrays

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Wed Feb 23 08:23:52 CET 2005

Ha!

You don't have the patch from Benoit! That's true, without that patch,
the color switches don't run. Benoit explained it like this:

---
Yes. The warning messages, and the bug (I think) come from the fact that
you
try to create a DrawingArea with width=height=0 px.

I patched the DrawingArea widget, so that when it is cached, the internal
bitmap cache is always at least one pixel by one pixel.

Here is the patch...
---

What he did not explain is how I could avoid this. Maybe I got him
wrong, but if you see the reason just tell me.

Well, I'll include the patch. If you want it, put it into the src/lib/qt
and compile Gambas with it.

Once you've got my program running, you have to press F9 to switch from
editor into preview and back. Just forgot to mention that earlier :-)

Rolf