[Gambas-user] Using FTPClient

Adrien Hernot amh at ...859...
Sun Feb 20 22:39:04 CET 2005

Hi!

  I have been trying to use FTP client from inside Gambas to get my FTP account listing and to upload some files to it, but without full success.
  The autentification always work, but the data transfer happens only 1 out of 10 times and otherwise fails with a status of -1007 (Connection refused).

Using ncftp to connect to my site and show th elisting always work, so it is probably not a network problem.

Can someone help me with that issue? I included part of my code at the bottom.

Adrien

    FtpClient1 = NEW FtpClient

    FtpClient1.User = "dsl54234"
    FtpClient1.Password = ....

    FtpClient1.URL = "ftp://users.cybercity.dk/"
    FtpClient1.Get( )

    DO WHILE FtpClient1.Status >0
        PRINT "waiting... (status = " & FtpClient1.Status & ")"
        WAIT (0.1)
    LOOP

    IF FtpClient1.Status < 0 THEN
      PRINT "Failed... (status = " & FtpClient1.Status & ")"
      Message("Error " & FtpClient1.Status)
      RETURN
    END IF

    READ #FtpClient1,sCad,Lof(FtpClient1)