[Gambas-user] Re: Re: Non GUI objects and events

Øystein Selbekk oystein at ...816...
Sun Feb 20 14:52:32 CET 2005

I dont think i did explain myself correctly. I get this to work just fine in a GUI environment. The problem appears when i declare the ServerSocket in a class like this:
PUBLIC Server as NEW ServerSocket. This is when i dont get any events. And i need to do it in a class because this is not a GUI project.

Regards Oystein Selbekk