[Gambas-user] TableView -Multi-Mode- Get Selected rows

Thomas Kleindienst t.kleindienst at ...20...
Wed Feb 16 19:49:03 CET 2005

Hello List members

I'm trying to set up an app to access a mysql-database. Everything went fine
so far.

Now I ran into a problem:
I made a dialog in modal mode, where I want the user to select items from a
list (represented by a tableview widget).
It should be possible to select multiple items at once (The dialog will than
pass back an integer[] with the corresponding id's from the selected items)

So I set the tableview mode to "multi". Fine: I can do mutliple selections.

_But: How can I read from the tableview widget, which rows are selected?_

In "single" mode it's easy: I just have to read the tableview.row variable.
How do I get the needed information in "multi" mode?

regards,
Thomas