[Gambas-user] BUG in using WRITE #hFILE

njmurphy1 at ...734... njmurphy1 at ...734...
Mon Feb 14 07:58:45 CET 2005

Hi  H.R. ter Veer

 When I was a small boy my grandfather taught me a great lesson.  "Everything
is easy when you know how."

 I am sitting in my easy chair with my laptop on my lap playing with Gambas
and used what I wanted to do with the html file as a learning tool for
Gambas.  And I did learn something.  It looks like Gambas uses Pascal style
strings and not C strings internally.   I used both WRITE and PRINT and saw
that there was a difference with the results and wondered why.

 Maybe you could help me with something Veer.  I would like to use the
webbrowser in gb.qt.kde.html but when I use the example in the docs it does
not work.  I get an "Unknown Identifier" error for WebBrowser.  I suspect
that gb.qt.kde.html is not loaded but I don't see how to load it.

TIA
Joseph